News & Events
If you are not currently receiving emails from the PreHealth Listserv, send an email to email@example.com and ask to be added to the list (please include wustl email address and anticipated year of graduation). Note: Incoming Freshmen will be invited to the newest list in August, before the beginning of their first semester. For the most recent PreHealth announcements, see below.
As a PreHealth Profession student, it is important that you know your science GPA. When meeting with your four year advisor you may ask them to provide you with this information. Otherwise, click here to download the amcas conversion guide and calculate your own science gpa.
Guidelines for Premedical and Medical Students Providing Patient Care
During Clinical Experiences Abroad
- Sophomore Advising Session for PreMedical Students
- The Dos of Asking for Letters of Recommendation
- AMCAS & the PIR System (Junior Jumpstart Materials)
- How to Choose Your Medical Schools (Junior Jumpstart Materials)
- Top Ten tasks to accomplish in the year before you apply
- Medical school policies for accepting scores from the current and the new MCAT exams
- August 2014 Survey of AACOM Member Colleges – MCAT Score Policy
WU MD Applicant Matriculation Statistics
- Acceptance Rates for First Time Applicants
- Acceptance Rates for Re-Applicants
FALL BREAK INTO MEDICAL SCHOOL PROGRAM INFORMATION